Titan is a thriving start-up with an exciting road map! Bloq, Inc is the parent company, and together we build software for cryptocurrency miners. This includes both miner management software (ref datacenter/server management software) and mining pool software (ref high-performance network/web servers), it all runs on Linux and interacts with cryptocurrency p2p networks.
You’ll be joining a small but scaling team of subject matter experts in determining deliverables as well as roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
Cryptocurrency experience, while attractive, is not required. What is of most importance is having solid experience managing several moving parts of several ongoing projects throughout completion.
About the role as a Sr. Architect on our team, you should know how to analyze complex, fast-moving project/product requirements. We are looking for an experienced Sr. leader that is highly competent. Must be a quick learner and willing leader, easy going, flexible, and a skilled communicator.
Specifically, you will need to be solid with:
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology, with a background in hands on fullstack development.
- Strong experience developing and deploying consumer facing applications along with API and SDK builds in crypto, defi or fintech (e.g. savings, custody, token payments, lending, borrowing)
- Good baseline in at least a few programming languages and tools such as: Typescript, Java, Python, C#, SQL, Bash, NoSQL, GoLang, Rust, React, Redux, Vue, Flutter, CSS, SASS, Terraform, Vault, Ansible, Node.JS, Kubernetes, AWS, Bash/Scripting, CICD, Solidity, Typescript, Vyper
- A language agnostic mentality. Interest and ability to rapidly learn whatever language is best for the job
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis
- Keep track of tech trends in the Cryptocurrency industry and identify competitive advantages.
- Ability to create succinct software diagrams and blueprints.
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Willingness to manage and mentor team members
- Lead and direct strategy planning.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain and the cryptocurrency marketplace
- Excellence defined for this role is one who has the right combination of soft skills to compliment technical skills such as communication, leadership, creativity, ability to collaborate and friendliness.
The ideal candidate nice to haves:
- Thorough understanding of smart contracts, layer 2 protocols, decentralized protocols and yield farming/optimizing
- Previous startup experience
- Previous experience architecting and shipping valuable dApps
- Have a strong technical background in blockchain dev
- Blockchain and token product experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or similar discipline
- 7+ years of software engineering, management, and architecture experience.
The right fit will thrive in a fun yet ambiguous start-up environment, be a bold self-starter who empowers others and ruthlessly prioritizes. You will be asked to hit the ground running and own your domain. Your input, suggestions, and ideas make a huge impact- we welcome it!
Our culture is that of low supervision but high expectations, good humor and quite a bit of meme sharing. Bonus Points if you…
- Bitcoin / Crypto RPC integration
- Light-hearted with a good sense of humor
- Can Roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
- Have managed people successfully
- Like coffee
- Our team is highly technical, motivated and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain, crypto, and mining.
- Medical, dental,vision,life, 401k, tuition reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time Salary, 100% remote, will consider contract workers for the right fit