Titan is a venture backed start-up with an exciting road map! Bloq, Inc is a parent company, and together we are building powerful software and services for crypto mining at scale. This includes both miner management software (ref datacenter/server management software) and mining pool software (ref high-performance network/web servers), it all runs on Linux and interacts with cryptocurrency p2p networks. It gets pretty nerdy, so read our whitepaper www.titan.io!
You’ll be joining a small but scaling team of subject matter experts writing cutting-edge software powering tomorrow’s financial infrastructure.
Cryptocurrency experience, while attractive, is not required. What is of mostimportance is having solid experience writing efficient, scalable, secure and robust software.
About the role as a Smart Contract Developer on our team, you should know how to analyze
complex, fast-moving system requirements. We are looking for an experienced blockchain engineer that is a self-starter and highly competent. Must be a quick and willing learner, easy-going, flexible, and a skilled communicator. Specifically, you will need to have experience in:
- JS development
- Experience working with Solidity and keen knowledge of ERC-20 smart contracts
- Other crypto economic experience a plus
- Game theory experience a plus
- Be actively involved in setting product and technical direction.
- Design and drive software specifications to a successful conclusion
- Develop high-quality software solutions based on validated specifications
- Work effectively across different teams to address problems and collaboratively arrive at solutions
- Perform and thrive in an environment where your work can change rapidly in response to customer feedback and data
- Be a part of a self-organising, results-oriented agile team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Effective communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills with ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrates professionalism, leads by example, strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and team environment
- A strong performance history
- Experience developing smart contracts, e.g., in Solidity
- Deep knowledge of the Smart contracts space
- Ability to understand and implement cryptographic primitives
- Proven track record in designing software algorithms and data structures is a plus
- Understand business and functional requirements
The right fit will thrive in a fun yet ambiguous start-up environment, be a bold self-starter who empowers others and ruthlessly prioritizes. You will be asked to hit the ground running and own your domain. Your input, suggestions, and ideas make a huge impact- we welcome it!
Our culture is that of respect, low supervision and high expectations, good humor and quite a bit of meme sharing.
Bonus Points if you…
- Bitcoin / Crypto RPC integration
- Light-hearted with a good sense of humor
- Can Roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
- Have managed a dev team successfully
- Like coffee
- Our team is highly technical, motivated and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain, crypto, and mining.
- Medical, dental,vision,life, 401k, tuition reimbursement, bonus, unlimited PTO
Job Type: Full-time 100% remote or contract to hire Compensation: Generous, based on experience
Titan IO, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.