Titan IO is a well-funded startup that has developed an intelligent mining management software suite, transparent mining pool, and decentralized marketplace for global hashpower trading. Built by miners for miners, Titan makes mining easy, profitable, and scalable. Titan’s goal has always been to make mining as highly optimized, efficient, and decentralized as possible and we are now developing an efficient global marketplace for the buying/selling of crypto mining hashpower.
We are expanding the team, looking for passionate individuals to help grow our vision of putting Hashpower in the hands of as many people as possible. If you have a passion for cryptocurrency mining and want to help us make it accessible and usable by more people, we would love to hear from you.
About the role as a Product Manager on our team, you should know how to analyze complex, fast-moving project/product requirements. We are looking for an experienced tech savvy product
manager that is a self-starter and highly competent. Must be a quick and willing learner, easy going, flexible, and a skilled communicator.
Specifically, you will need to have solid experience in:
Working with Senior Management to create the Business Case for the Product
- Write high-level Product Requirements
- Defining the Product Strategy
- Identifying and defining the target customer’s needs and using this information to develop relevant products
- Determining the right functions/features for a product to ensure its effectiveness within the market
- Develop initial product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, costing special and customized orders.
- Analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs while working with Sales to develop return-on-investment analyses.
- Creating and Managing Product Roadmap – Establishing time schedules for product/function QA/Testing & Release dates while working with engineering/developers/project managers
- Working with Marketing/Sales to manage Alpha and Beta Launch programs
- Developing technical product descriptions and documentation
- Working with Marketing to plan and carry out product launches
- Defining product profitability and commercial/business success
- Researching competitive products, companies, and the overall market
- Determining customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assesses market competition by creating a Competitive Matrix of Price, Features, Functions, Benefits for the company’s product compared to competitors’ products.
- Providing product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Support the Engineering Product Owner and Product Marketer with any questions they may have
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future features/functions and new product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas, and/or product or packaging changes.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Track all product releases
- Survey customers to assess a product’s need, viability & satisfaction
- Participate in planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Support Marketing/Sales/Engineering/Dev team with any questions they may have
The right fit will thrive in a fun yet ambiguous start-up environment, be a bold self-starter who empowers others and ruthlessly prioritizes. You will be asked to hit the ground running and own your domain. Your input, suggestions, and ideas make a huge impact- we welcome it!
Our culture is that of low supervision but high expectations, good humor and quite a bit of meme sharing.
Bonus Points if you…
- Bitcoin / Crypto RPC integration
- Light-hearted with a good sense of humor
- Can Roll up your sleeves and wear many hats
- Like coffee
- Our team is highly technical, motivated and bright. There is no better place to learn and geek out on blockchain, crypto, and mining.
- Medical, dental,vision,life, 401k, crypto wages, bonus
Job Type: Full-time 100% remote- US based preferred or ability to work US time zones will be given priority
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience, location and market factors (120-130K)